Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Monash, Sir; Charles Stuart McPherson; John Henry Martin; Victoria. Royal Commission on the Police Force (1924-25); Victoria. Parliament.
|Notes:||Cover title. At head of cover title: 1925. Victoria. Royal Commission on the Victorian Police Force.
At foot of cover title: Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command. No. 5.-908.
Royal Commissioners: John Monash, chairman, Charles Stuart McPherson and John Henry Martin.
|Description:||18 p. : ill. ; 34 cm.|
|Series Title:||Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament), no. 5/1925.|
|Other Titles:||Royal Commission on the Victorian Police Force report ...
Report on ... as to whether any and what grievances were complained of by members of such force prior to the month of November 1923
Report on ... the cause or causes moving certain persons then members of the force to refuse duty or strike in the month of November, 1923
Report on ... the consequences arising from such refusal or strike
|Responsibility:||Victoria, Royal Commission on the Victorian Police Force.|
- Victoria Police Force -- Evaluation.
- Police -- Health and hygiene -- Australia -- Victoria.
- Strikes and lockouts -- Police -- Australia -- Melbourne (Vic.)
- Environmental health -- Australia -- Victoria -- Evaluation.
- Industrial hygiene -- Australia -- Victoria -- Evaluation.
- Industrial safety -- Australia -- Victoria -- Evalaution.
- Work environment -- Australia -- Victoria -- Evaluation.