Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robley Dunglison; University of Virginia. Chairman of the Faculty.
Dunglison suggests that if the "uniform law" is strictly enforced, it will reduce the expenses of the students; however, he does not believe it will be possible to enforce the dress code "unless it be required that no other clothing be worn outside the dormitory."
Dunglison comments on the typhoid epidemic that has plagued the University and suggests that the Board convert one of the hotels into an infirmary.
- University of Virginia -- History.
- University of Virginia -- Students.
- University of Virginia -- Uniforms.
- College students -- Virginia -- Charlottesville -- Conduct of life.
- Typhoid fever.
- Epidemics -- Virginia -- Charlottesville.
- University of Virginia.
- College students -- Conduct of life.
- Virginia -- Charlottesville.