Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Emergency Board No. 30.|
Signed: Richard F. Mitchell, Chairman, Ernest M. Tipton, member, John W. Yeager, member.
|Description:||ii, 11 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||To investigate an unadjusted dispute between the Texas & New Orleans Railroad Company and Hospital Association of the Southern Pacific Lines in Texas and Louisiana and certain of its employees, represented by thirteen railway labor organizations|
- Railroads -- United States -- Employees.
- Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company.
- Railroads -- Employees.
- United States.
- Hospital Association of the Southern Pacific Lines in Texas and Louisiana.
- Labor disputes -- United States.
- Railroads -- Employees -- Labor unions -- United States.
- Collective labor agreements -- Railroads -- United States.
- Arbitration, Industrial -- United States.