Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Emergency Board No. 31.
Report to the President by the Emergency Board appointed January 5, 1946, pursuant to section 10 of the Railway labor act
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Emergency Board No. 31.|
"Respectfully submitted by: Robert G. Simmons, chairman, Henri A. Burque, member, Luther W. Youngdahl, member"--Page ii.
|Description:||ii, 14 pages ; 24 cm|
- Railroads -- United States -- Employees.
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company.
- St. Louis, San Francisco and Texas Railway Company.
- Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen.
- Labor disputes -- United States.
- Railroads -- Employees -- Labor unions -- United States.
- Collective labor agreements -- Railroads -- United States.
- Arbitration, Industrial -- United States.