Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Emergency Board No. 32,|
Signed: H. Nathan Swaim, chairman, Eugene L. Padberg, member, Grady Lewis, member.
|Description:||ii, 4 pages ; 24 cm|
|Other Titles:||To investigate unadjusted disputes between the Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company and certain of its employees represented by the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and the Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen|
- Railroads -- United States -- Employees.
- Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company.
- Railroads -- Employees.
- United States.
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (U.S.)
- Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen.
- Labor disputes -- United States.
- Railroads -- Employees -- Labor unions -- United States.
- Collective labor agreements -- Railroads -- United States.
- Arbitration, Industrial -- United States.