Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, Local government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Dade County Public Schools.|
|Notes:||"November 15, 1991."|
|Description:||1 v. (various paginations) ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Exhibit I: Number of students by race enrolled in the School District --
Number of students by race enrolled in each school of the School District --
Exhibit II: Number of full-time teachers by race --
Number of part-time regular teachers by race --
Exhibit III: Requests by parents to transfer students to a school where their race is less predominant --
Exhibit IV: Number of inter-school transfers granted, the race of the transferred students, and the schools involved --
Exhibit V: Desegregation of school buses --
Exhibit VI: Desegregation of gymnasiums, auditoriums and cafeterias --
Exhibit VII: Descriptions of present or proposed construction of new schools or expansion of facilities --
Exhibit VIII: Sale or abandonment of school facilities --
Exhibit IX: Number and nature of Bi-Racial / Tri-Ethnic Advisory Committee recommendations.
|Other Titles:||Report of the School Board of Dade County, Miami, Florida to the United States District Court in and for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division|
- Dade County Public Schools -- Statistics.
- School integration -- Florida -- Miami-Dade County -- Statistics.
- Minorities -- Education -- Florida -- Miami-Dade County -- Statistics.
- High school teachers -- Florida -- Miami-Dade County -- Statistics.
- Dade County Public Schools -- Officials and employees -- Statistics.
- Dade County Public Schools.
- High school teachers.
- Minorities -- Education.
- School integration.
- Florida -- Miami-Dade County.