Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jackson Hunt; Arthur Shadwell; D S Long; Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England). Statistical Committee.
|Notes:||Consists of a list of committee members, the report of the statistical committee (Jackson Hunt, chairman), reports of the superintendents of the Eastern Hospital, Homerton (E.W. Goodall), the North-Eastern Fever Hospital, South Tottenham (R.A. Birdwood), the North-Western Hospital, Haverstock Hill (William Gayton), The Western Hospital, Fulham (R.M. Bruce), the South-Western Hospital, Stockwell (Frank Osborne), the Fountain Hospital, Tooting (Fred. Foord Caiger), the South Eastern Hospital, New Cross (John MacCombie), the Northern Hospital, Winchmore Hill (F.N. Hume), Gore Farm Hospital (C.E. Matthews), the Smallpox Hospital Ships (Atlas, Endymion and Castalia), Long Reach, near Dartford (T.F. Ricketts), fever and smallpox statistics, reports of the medical superintendents of Leavesden Asylum, near Watford (H. Case), Caterham Asylum (G. Stanley Elliot), the Darenth Adult Asylum, near Dartford (T.B. Dyer), Darenth Schools and pavilions, near Dartford (Francis H. Walmsley), statistical tables for the asylums, the report of the river ambulance service (T.B. Brooke), a history of the smallpox epidemic of 1893 (D.S. Long), the report of the ambulance committee (Augustus C. Scovell, T. Duncombe Mann), a report as to the Board's cholera arrangements (Arthur Shadwell), a list of ambulance stations, the report of the committee of management (James Brown), captain superintendent (W.S. Bourchier) and.
Chaplain (Frederick Haslock) for the training ship "Exmouth" and 7 folded maps of London showing the sanitary districts and incidence of scarlet fever (one map for every quarter of the year), diphtheria, typhus fever, smallpox and enteric fever during 1893.
|Description:||292 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps (col.) ; 25 cm. + 7 maps in pocket inside back cover (50 x 69 cm. folded to 23 x 13 cm.)|
|Other Titles:||Annual report|
|Responsibility:||Metropolitan Asylums Board.|
- North-Eastern Fever Hospital (London, England)
- North-Western Fever Hospital (London, England)
- Western Hospital (London, England)
- South-Western Hospital (London, England)
- Fountain Hospital (London, England)
- South-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Northern Hospital (London, England)
- Gore Farm Hospital (Darenth, England)
- Atlas (Ship)
- Endymion (Ship)
- Castalia (Ship)
- Leavesden Asylum.
- Metropolitan District Asylum at Caterham.
- Metropolitan District School and Asylum for Imbeciles at Darenth.
- Exmouth (Ship)
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- England -- Periodicals.
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease -- England -- Periodicals.
- Scarlet Fever.
- Typhoid Fever.
- Cholera -- prevention & control.
- London (England)