Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Department of the Treasury,|
|Notes:||Reports include those of the chief of the Revenue-Marine Division, the superintendent of the Coast and Geodetic Survey, the supervising-surgeon general of the Marine-Hospital Service, the general superintendent of the Life-Saving Service, the supervising inspector general of the Steamboat-Inspection Service and the special committee on the Light-House Board.|
|Description:||69 pages ; 23 cm|
- United States. -- Revenue-Cutter Service.
- United States. -- Department of the Navy.
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- United States. -- Public Health Service.
- United States. -- Life-Saving Service.
- United States. -- Steamboat-Inspection Service.
- United States. -- Light-House Board.
- United States Government Agencies -- organization & administration -- United States.
- Efficiency, Organizational -- United States.