Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William F Tate
|ISBN:||9781442204676 1442204672 9781442204683 1442204680 9781442204690 1442204699|
|Description:||xii, 552 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.|
|Contents:||Conceptualizing urban space --
The growing complexity of metropolitan America --
Teaching and learning research in social context --
Research on human development, health, and human service providers in social context --
Case studies of metropolitan communities.
|Responsibility:||William F. Tate, editor.|
Professor Tate is to be congratulated for emphasizing the role geography and location can play in research on schools. Issues of racial segregation and inequality are at the forefront here, grounded
- Community and school -- United States.
- Educational sociology -- United States.
- Educational equalization -- United States.
- EDUCATION / Research
- EDUCATION / Evaluation
- EDUCATION / Higher
- EDUCATION / Multicultural Education
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / General
- PSYCHOLOGY / Education & Training
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / Urban
- Community and school.
- Educational equalization.
- Educational sociology.
- United States.