Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy (U.S.).
Reshaping the graduate education of scientists and engineers.
Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1995
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy (U.S.); National Academy of Sciences (U.S.); National Academy of Engineering.; Institute of Medicine (U.S.)|
|Notes:||This project was supported by the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Energy, and the Kellogg Endowment Fund of the National Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Medicine.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xii, 207 pages) : illustrations|
|Responsibility:||Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine.|
- Science -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Science -- teaching -- United States.
- Engineering -- Teaching -- United States.
- SCIENCE -- Study & Teaching.
- Engineering -- Study and teaching.
- Science -- Study and teaching.
- United States.