|提及的人：||George I Bell; James Chadwick; Maurice Goldhaber|
J M Robson
|在：||American Institute of Physics. Center for History of Physics. Nuclear Physics Project|
|注意：||Forms part of the Manuscript Biography Collection of the American Institute of Physics' Niels Bohr Library.|
Questionnaire responses and three additional pages discussing Robson's initial interest in physics; his work on radar during World War II and at Chalk River; the influences of Sir James Chadwick, Maurice Goldhaber, George I. Bell, Lloyd George Elliott, and Arthur Snell; and funding, teaching, and involvement in the National Research Council and the Canadian Association of Physicists. Recipients were asked to discuss their entry into a scientific career in general and nuclear physics in particular, their scientific achievements, the funding of their projects, the roles of related sciences in their research, their work as educators, and their involvement in physics-related organizations.
- Bell, George I., -- 1926-
- Chadwick, James, -- 1891-1974.
- Goldhaber, Maurice, -- 1911-2011.
- Canadian Association of Physicists.
- Chalk River Nuclear Laboratories.
- National Research Council (U.S.)
- Nuclear physics -- History.
- Nuclear Physicists -- Biography.
- Physics -- Study and teaching.
- Radar -- Research.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Science.