Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Gardiner, John A., 1937-
Responses to fraud and abuse in AFDC and Medicaid programs.
Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Justice, National Institute of Justice, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John A Gardiner; Theodore R Lyman; National Institute of Justice (U.S.); SRI International.
|Notes:||"This project was supported by grant number 80-IJ-CX-0110, awarded to S.R.I. International, by the National Institute of Justice, U.S. Department of Justice, under the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, as amended"--Title page verso.
|Description:||x, 75 pages ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||John A. Gardiner, Theodore R. Lyman.|
- Welfare fraud -- United States -- Case studies.
- Medicaid fraud -- Case studies.
- Welfare fraud investigation -- United States.
- Aid to families with dependent children programs -- United States.
- Aid to families with dependent children programs.
- Medicaid fraud.
- Welfare fraud.
- Welfare fraud investigation.
- United States.