Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Reuben E Jenkins; Reuben E Jenkins; Jean de Lattre; Jean de Lattre|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Reuben E Jenkins
|Other Titles:||Battle of the National Redoubt.
Papers of Reuben E. Jenkins
Contains information pertaining to the following wars and time periods: World War II (WWII) -- Mediterranean -- European Theater of Operations (ETO); Korean War.
Contains information pertaining to the following military units and organizations: G-3 Section, Allied Forces, Italy; Assistant Chief of Staff, G-3 Section, Sixth (6th) Army Group; Commanding General (CG), IX Corps.
General description of the collection: The Reuben E. Jenkins papers include general officer's papers; primary material on service in Italy, surrender of German Group "G", and detailed commentary on de Tasigny's criticism of Marshall's and Eisenhower's reports; THE BATTLE OF THE NATIONAL RE DOUBT, an account written by Jenkins with six maps; illustration of patches of Seventh (7th) Army; and citation and photos from Korea.
- Jenkins, Reuben E. -- (Reuben Ellis) -- Archives.
- Jenkins, Reuben E. -- (Reuben Ellis) -- Correspondence.
- Germany. -- Heer. -- Armee Gruppe "G."
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Italy.
- Lattre, Jean de, -- 1889-1952 -- Views on Eisenhower.
- Lattre, Jean de, -- 1889-1952 -- Views on Marshall.
- United States. -- Army. -- Army, 7th -- Insignia.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns.
- Korean War, 1950-1953.