You are not connected to the University of South Dakota network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Log-in
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Examinations, questions, etc
Outlines, syllabi, etc
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Review of medical microbiology and immunology
New York : McGraw-Hill Medical, c2012.
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A Lange medical book."|
|Description:||1 online resource (ix, 710 p.) : ill. (chiefly col.)|
|Contents:||BASIC BACTERIOLOGY CLINICAL BACTERIOLOGY BASIC VIROLOGY CLINICAL VIROLOGY MYCOLOGY PARASITOLOGY IMMUNOLOGY ECTOPARASITES CLINICAL CASES PEARLS FOR THE USMLE USMLE (NATIONAL BOARD) PRACTICE QUESTIONS USMLE (NATIONAL BOARD) PRACTICE EXAMINATION INDEX|
|Other Titles:||Medical microbiology and immunology|
"This book is a concise review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. Its two major aims are (1) to assist those who are preparing for the USMLE (National Boards) and (2) to provide students who are currently taking medical microbiology courses with a brief and up-to-date source of information"--Provided by publisher.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Medical microbiology -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Clinical immunology -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Microbiology -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Microbiology -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Microbiology -- Examination Questions.
- Microbiology -- Outlines.
- Allergy and Immunology -- Examination Questions.
- Allergy and Immunology -- Outlines.
- Immunologic Techniques -- Examination Questions.
- Immunologic Techniques -- Outlines.
- Clinical immunology.
- Medical microbiology.