Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Logan; Samuel Keimer; Andrew Hamilton; Thomas Woolston; Thomas Gordon|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||Opposing various policies of the proprietors and their representatives, including land settlement as carried out by James Logan, and the proprietary opposition to paper money; also attacking Andrew Hamilton for reading Thomas Woolston before the General Assembly, and for allowing Samuel Keimer to print such "blasphemies" as Woolston's "Free gift to the clergy" (Evans 2597) and Thomas Gordon's "Independent Whig" (Evans 2537).
Imprint supplied by Evans.
|Description:||1 online resource (4 pages)|
- Logan, James, -- 1674-1751.
- Keimer, Samuel, -- 1688-1742.
- Hamilton, Andrew, -- approximately 1676-1741.
- Woolston, Thomas, -- 1670-1733. -- Free gift to the clergy.
- Gordon, Thomas, -- -1750.
- Independent Whig.
- Land settlement -- Pennsylvania.
- Paper money -- Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.