Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Barack Obama; Barack Obama|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dick Morris; Eileen McGann
|Description:||xii, 337 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||pt. 1. Defeating Obama --
pt. 2 How Obama has screwed up our economy --
pt. 3. How the Republican House can undo the damage Obama has done --
pt. 4. Democrats we must defeat --
pt. 5 Why we need to closely monitor the members of Congress and make them accountable to the voters ... and how to do it --
pt. 6. The new leaders.
|Responsibility:||Dick Morris and Eileen McGann.|
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-
- United States -- Economic policy -- 2009-
- Fiscal policy -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Obama, Barack.
- Economic policy.
- Fiscal policy.
- Health care reform.
- Politics and government
- United States.