Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Revolt! by Asimakopoulos
Championing counter ideology, societal education, and direct action professor Asimakopoulos develops a theory to action model for working class movement building toward societies based on self-organization and self-direction. Revolt! begins with an analysis of the 2008 economic collapse showing how...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Globalization -- Economic aspects.
- Working class -- United States.
- Labor movement -- United States.
- Marxian economics.
- Elite (Social sciences) -- United States.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Critical pedagogy -- United States.
- Civil rights movements.
- Critical pedagogy.
- Elite (Social sciences)
- Labor movement.
- Working class.
- United States.