Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard S Fraser; Tom Boot
|Notes:||First issued as two separate works. Revolutionary integration : the dialectics of Black liberation was published as an internal bulletin of the Socialist Workers Party in 1963. A revised ed. appeared in two installments of the Freedom Socialist newspaper, vol. 3, nos. 3 and 4 (fall and winter 1977). Revolutionary integration : yesterday and today was adopted by the Freedom Socialist Party in 1982 and was published in the Freedom Socialist, vol. 8, no. 2 (spring 1983).|
|Description:||222 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Richard Fraser and Tom Boot ; introduction by Guerry Hoddersen.|
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Race identity.
- Black power -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- African American women -- Political activity -- History -- 20th century.
- Socialism -- United States -- 20th century.
- Freedom Socialist Party (U.S.)
- Socialist Workers Party.
- United States -- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- African American women -- Political activity.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Politics and government.
- Black power.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- United States.