|提及的人：||Richard Strauss; Richard Strauss; Richard Strauss; Richard Strauss|
|描述：||xvi, 451 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
Kennedy deals fully with Strauss's life as leading composer and national figure in the Third Reich, during which he was both feted and cold-shouldered by the authorities. In putting this period into perspective he draws heavily on hitherto ignored material, including Strauss's own letters and diaries. In addition he reveals much about Strauss's long, happy but tempestuous marriage to the soprano Pauline de Ahna as well as tracing the important relationships to his librettists Hugo von Hofmannsthal, Stefan Zweig, Joseph Gregor and Clemens Krauss. From Kennedy's probing reassessment of the man and the music, a picture emerges of a level-headed, practical and extremely versatile musician - a great conductor as well as a great composer.
- Strauss, Richard, -- 1864-1949.
- Composers -- Germany -- Biography.
- Compositeurs -- Allemagne -- Biographies.
- Strauss, Richard, -- 1864-1949
- Strauss, Richard.
- Biography(121 资料)
由 djnevin 已更新 大约6天前
- Friederike Kolbe- Librarz Assignment 1 a(5 资料)
由 fittikolbe 已更新 2014-06-16
- Happy 150th birthday, Richard Strauss!(33 资料)
由 pal-previews2013-14 已更新 2014-06-11
- Strauss - NOI Phil Concert II(17 资料)
由 pal-previews2011-12 已更新 2011-06-20
- Strauss - A Hero's Life(8 资料)
由 pal-previews 已更新 2009-11-30