Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George, King of Great Britain; Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III); Great Britain. Parliament.
|Notes:||Concerning the end of the war with the United States and the other European powers, and the terms of the peace treaty being negotiated. Also concerning the public debt and inflationary economic conditions in Great Britain and recommending regulations for controlling this and expanding commerce throughout the empire.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 30.3 x 15.4 cm.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985]. 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19414).|
|Description:||1 sheet ( pages) ; 39 x 33 cm|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 19414.|
- Definitive Treaty of Peace Between Great Britain and the United States -- (1783 September 3)
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions.
- Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Definitive Treaty of Peace Between Great Britain and the United States (1783 September 3)
- British colonies.
- Economic history.
- Politics and government
- Great Britain.