Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Thomas Greene; Richard Bentley; Richard Bentley; Thomas Greene|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Heard before the House of Lords.
Docket title: 'The Right Rev. the Lord Bishop of Ely, plaintiff in error. Richard Bentley, D.D. defendant. The appendix, to which the case of the Bishop of Ely refers. Containing. . statutes of Trinity College, . And also the articles exhibited against Dr. Bentley, . '.
Catchword on p.4: De.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (20 pages)|
- Greene, Thomas, -- 1658-1738 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Bentley, Richard, -- 1662-1742 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trinity College (University of Cambridge) -- Finance.
- Trinity College (University of Cambridge) -- Faculty -- Discipline.
- Bentley, Richard, -- 1662-1742.
- Greene, Thomas, -- 1658-1738.
- Trinity College (University of Cambridge)
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Discipline.