|提及的人：||Imre Rochlitz; Rochlitz family.|
Joseph Rochlitz; Serge Klarsfeld; Menahem Shelach; Parstel Films.; National Center for Jewish Film.
|语言注释：||Italian and Hebrew with English subtitles ; narration in English.|
|注意：||Originally released in 1987.
Italian and Hebrew with English subtitles ; narration in English.
|制作人员：||Editor, David M. Szonyi.|
|演员名单:||Historical consultant Menahem Shelah and Serge Klarsfeld.|
|演员：||Narrated by Joseph Rochlitz.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (84 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD - NTSC; All regions.|
|责任：||Parstel Films ; produced, directed and written by Joseph Rochlitz.|
During World War II, the Italian Army interned Jews rather than sending them to death camps in Germany. This film describes the many lengths the Italian officials went to save Jews. It shows how Italian officials prevented the deportation of some 40,000 Jews in Italian occupied France, Greece, and Yugoslavia. While the Italians could not save them all, their defiance of Mussolini and government orders did protect many lives.
- Rochlitz, Imre.
- Rochlitz family.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Rescue.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Italy.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Italy.
- Concentration camps -- Balkan Peninsula.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Diplomatic history.
- Italy -- Foreign relations -- Germany.
- Italy -- Ethnic relations.
- Germany -- Foreign relations -- Italy.