Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Documentary television programs
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Grant; Richard Wormser; Sam Pollard; Bill Jersey; Richard Roundtree; Quest Productions.; VideoLine (Firm); WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.); California Newsreel (Firm)
|Notes:||Videocassette release of a 2002 television production.|
|Credits:||Narrator, Richard Roundtree ; music, Christopher Rife, Michael Bacon ; editors, Garrett Levin, Tom Hanake, Max Salomon, Pierre Valette ; director of photography, Brian Dowley.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Richard Roundtree.
Series producer, Richard Wormser.
|Description:||4 videocassettes (56 min. each) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||Program 1. Promises betrayed (1865-1896) / produced by Sam Pollard ; story by Richard Wormser ; telescript by Bill Jersey ; directed by Bill Jersey --
pr. 2. Fighting back (1896-1917) / written, directed & produced by Richard Wormser --
pr. 3. Don't shout too soon (1917-1940) / produced by Bill Jersey ; written and directed by Bill Jersey --
pr. 4. Terror and triumph (1940-1954) / produced by Bill Jersey, Richard Wormser, Sam Pollard ; written and directed by Bill Jersey, Richard Wormser.
|Other Titles:||Rise and fall of Jim Crow (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||series producer, Richard Wormser ; executive producers, Bill Jersey, William R. Grant ; a co-production of Quest Productions, VideoLine Productions and Thirteen/WNET New York.|
- African Americans -- Segregation -- History.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History.
- African Americans -- Social life and customs.
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- United States -- Race relations.
- Southern States -- Race relations.
- Segregation -- Southern States -- History.
- Segregation -- Law and legislation -- Southern States.
- Racism -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Segregation.
- Race relations.
- Segregation -- Law and legislation.
- Southern States.
- United States.