온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||House of Windsor; Elizabeth, Queen of Great Britain; Elizabeth, Queen of Great Britain; House of Windsor; Windsor (Familie)|
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
A N Wilson
|설명:||211 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|내용:||1. The Curse of the Coburgs --
2. Margaret Thatcher's Legacy --
3. Lady Di --
4. The Prince of Wales --
5. The Queen --
6. The House of Windsor and the Press --
7. The Merry Wives of Saxe-Coburg --
8. The House of Windsor and the Church --
9. Constitutional Monarchy --
10. Royal Money --
11. A Modest Proposal.
Readers with an interest in history (and perhaps a taste for the gothic) will be fascinated by Wilson's tracing of the present misery of the Windsors to the quarrels and eccentricities of elder generations, and perhaps to an even more ancient family curse, pronounced by a disappointed heir to the fortune. The author shows us how the constitutional crisis of Charles and Diana's impending divorce - de facto or official - is rooted in the bitter family struggle over the personal life of Edward VIII, who chose to marry a divorced American woman, and was forced to abdicate in 1936. From the glittering history of the Windsors to the tabloid exploits of the Duchess of York, and from Prince Charles's steamy telephone tapes to the ecclesiastical and political fallout of a royal divorce, A.N. Wilson fashions a dramatic narrative out of the strands of this all-too-human catastrophe. Can the Windsor dynasty survive? Or is there a new English revolution in the making?
- Windsor, House of.
- Elizabeth -- II, -- Queen of Great Britain, -- 1926- -- Family.
- Monarchy -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1979-1997.
- Elizabeth -- II, -- Queen of Great Britain, -- 1926-
- Political science.
- Great Britain.
- Windsor (Familie)
- Elizabeth -- II -- Queen of Great Britain -- 1926- -- Family
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1979-1997
- Monarchy -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century
- Windsor, House of