Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dai Qing; Mark Johnson; San Xia shui li shu niu (China); Snow, Don.; Maureen and Mike Mansfield Center.; Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation.; Atlantic Richfield Co.
|Notes:||Title from conference program.
"Sponsored by The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Center and Foundation, The University of Montana Foundation and ARCO."
|Performer(s):||Introduction by Ambassador(retired) Mark Johnson; commentator, Don Snow.|
|Event notes:||Recorded October 19, 1999 in Urey Lecture Hall, University of Montana, as part of the 1999 Mansfield Conference entitled, Giving Life to the Ten Thousand Things: Water in Asia and the West.|
|Description:||1 sound cassette : analog + conference program.|
|Series Title:||Mansfield lectures in international relations, 34th.|
|Other Titles:||Giving Life to the Ten Thousand Things: Water in Asia and the West.
Water in Asia and the West.
Water policy in China and the Three Gorges Project
Three Gorges Project
- San Xia shui li shu niu (China)
- Hydroelectric power plants -- China -- Hubei Sheng.
- Hydroelectric power plants -- China -- Sichuan Sheng.
- Dams -- China -- Yangtze River Gorges.
- Water-supply -- Political aspects -- China -- History -- 20th century.
- Irrigation -- Economic aspects -- China -- History -- 20th century.
- Yangtze River Gorges (China)