Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sally Sutton; Brian Lovelock
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Road work|
|Responsibility:||Sally Sutton ; illustrated by Brian Lovelock.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any young childrens library.
This would interest preschool to 3rd graders.It would be a great book for classroom music teachers. Every page has the same metered beat and rhythm. Good book for boys, the pictures are good for the Kindergarten, reading level is first and second.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Juvenile literature.
- Road machinery -- Juvenile literature.
- Trucks -- Juvenile literature.
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Fiction.
- Roads -- Fiction.
- Construction equipment -- Fiction.
- Stories in rhyme.
- Road machinery.
- Roads -- Design and construction.
User lists with this item (6)
- SPC Texas 2X2 Reading List(112 items)
by SPCReeseCenterLibrary updated about 2 weeks ago
- SPC Texas 2X2 Reading List(93 items)
by marcheta updated 2013-10-22
- Trucks, Diggers, and Construction(31 items)
by nashvillelibrarykids updated 2012-08-08
- Summer Reading K-3(147 items)
by dentonisdlibrary updated 2012-04-27
- Kiddo Books(4 items)
by geny150 updated 2011-11-27