|提及的人：||R W Fleming|
R W Fleming; Aldyth Sally Quixley Fleming
Photographs described in Visual Materials file.
|描述：||35.3 linear ft. (37 boxes) and 1 oversize folder. Photographs 2 linear ft. and 1 oversize folder.|
Personal files, including general and family correspondence, papers detailing service with the U.S. Army military police in Europe during World War II, records concerning activities as labor arbitrator, topical files relating to work at universities of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, papers of wife, Aldyth (Sally) Quixley Fleming; files relating to activities with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting concerning in part the Annenberg/CPB project; and photographs relating to his life and career.
- Arbitration, Industrial.
- Annenberg/CPB Project.
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- Fleming, R. W. -- (Robben Wright), -- 1916-2010.
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
- Johnson Foundation (Racine, Wis.)
- National Institute for Dispute Resolution (U.S.)
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps of Military Police.
- University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign campus)
- University of Michigan -- History.
- University of Michigan. -- President.
- University of Wisconsin.
- World War, 1939-1945.