Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Zora Neale Hurston; Charles Brockden Brown; Taylor Gordon; Langston Hughes; Georgia M Curry; Alice Walker; Henry Louis Gates, Jr.|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert E Hemenway
|Notes:||Title supplied by cataloger.
The collection of Robert "Bob" Hemenway, the sixteenth Chancellor at the University of Kansas, includes research and course notes on American literature, particularly African American literature. Materials include administrative documents from previous posts at the University of Kentucky, the University of Wyoming, and the University of Oklahoma, his literary biography of Zora Neale Hurston, and his dissertation on Charles Brockden Brown.
|Description:||30.5 linear ft.|
- Hurston, Zora Neale.
- Brown, Charles Brockden, -- 1771-1810.
- Gordon, Taylor, -- 1893-1971.
- Hughes, Langston, -- 1902-1967.
- Curry, Georgia M.
- Walker, Alice.
- Gates, Henry Louis, -- Jr.
- American literature -- African American authors.
- American literature.
- University of Kansas.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- University of Wyoming.
- University of Kentucky.
- University of Oklahoma.
- Kent State University.
- World Economic Forum.
- South Atlantic Association of Departments of English.
- Southeastern Association of Chief Academic Officers.
- American Council on Education.
- American Association for Higher Education.
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.