Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Robert J Bertholf; Charles D Abbott; Thomas B Lockwood|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert J Bertholf; Paul T Hogan; State University of New York at Buffalo. Poetry Collection.; Just Buffalo Literary Center.; WBFO (Radio station : Buffalo, N.Y.)
|Notes:||Title supplied by cataloger.
Compact disc. Original is sound cassette.
Audio archival digital conversion of reading was made possible through a 2009 National Endowment for the Humanities grant to the Poetry Collection at the University at Buffalo. Cataloging completed using the service copy compact disc.
|Credits:||Produced by Paul Hogan for Spoken Arts Radio broadcast on the University at Buffalo's radio station, WBFO FM 88. Sponsored by Just Buffalo Literary Center and WBFO.|
|Event notes:||Recorded in Buffalo, N.Y. on October 19, 1986 on Spoken Arts Radio. Paul Hogan donated a copy of the recording made on a 60 minute TDK sound cassette.|
|Description:||1 audio disc (31 min., 17 sec.) : digital, stereo ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||Spoken arts radio (Radio program)|
- Bertholf, Robert J. -- Interviews.
- Abbott, Charles D. -- (Charles David), -- 1900-1961.
- Lockwood, Thomas B.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. -- Poetry/Rare Books Collection.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. -- Poetry Collection.
- Libraries -- New York (State) -- Buffalo.
- Manuscripts -- New York (State) -- Buffalo.
- Poetry -- Appreciation -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Libraries and scholars -- New York (State) -- Buffalo.