Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Martin Luther King, Jr.; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert L Harris
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Description:||39.2 cubic feet.|
Files relating to a Ford Foundation-funded Common Seminar Project, 1996-1999 and the Africana Studies in Africa and the Diaspora Conferencer, Sept. 19-20, 1997. Also, "Africana Studies in New York State, Abdul Alkalimat, University of Toledo, Draft released March 28, 2006.
Memorabilia from the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial including a hard hat, a commemorative poster, Founding Sponsor certificate, and two books: "Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial" and "Washington, D.C. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Project Foundation, Inc. 2011 Year in Review: The Dedication." "Building the Dream: A Documentary about Building the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Washington, D.C., Collector's Edition" DVD about Alpha Phi Alpha's role in the building of the memorial, 2011.
Additional files include records relating to Iota Iota Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968 -- Monuments -- Washington (D.C.)
- Cornell University. -- Vice Provost for Diversity and Faculty Development.
- Cornell University. -- Africana Studies and Research Center.
- African Americans -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Ithaca.
- African American college students -- New York (State) -- Ithaca.
- Minority college students -- New York (State) -- Ithaca.
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- Memorials -- Washington (D.C.)
- Africa -- Study and teaching.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- African American college students.
- Minority college students.
- Study skills.
- New York (State) -- Ithaca.
- Washington (D.C.)