Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Personal narratives, American
|Named Person:||Robert March Hanes|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert March Hanes; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI Header (viewed June 10, 2002).
Includes images of the handwritten pages from the diary.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection North Carolinians and the Great War.
Diary transcribed by Amy Davis. Page images scanned by Harris Henderson. Text encoded by Melissa Meeks and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolinians and the Great War.
Diary, 30 April-2 December 1918
- Hanes, Robert March, -- 1890-1959 -- Diaries.
- Soldiers -- France -- Diaries.
- Soldiers -- North Carolina -- Diaries.
- United States. -- Army -- Officers -- Diaries.
- United States. -- Army -- Military life.
- United States. -- Army. -- Field Artillery, 113th. -- Battery A.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- France.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- North Carolina.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American.