Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Problems and exercises
Problems, exercises, etc
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xvi, 285 p. ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Ch. 1. Understanding role playing --
Ch. 2. Overcoming resistance to role playing --
Ch. 3. Planning your role play --
Ch. 4. Implementing the role play --
Ch. 5. Warm-up role plays --
1. Serving time in training : a parody of participant roles --
2. What are you doing in a place like this? : introductions and expectations --
3. Lunching with difficult people : a warm-up to get ready for difficult people --
4. Good, bad, and ugly responses : a warm-up for dealing with different responses --
5. May I have your attention please? : warming up for speaking in public --
Ch. 6. Behavior rehearsals --
6. Greetings and salutations : a rehearsal of welcoming expressions.
|Series Title:||Pfeiffer essential resources for training and HR professionals.|
- Employees -- Training of -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Role playing -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Management -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Interpersonal relations -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Problem solving -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Employees -- Training of.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Problem solving.
- Role playing.