Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.
Roles of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Federal Highway Administration, and the Army Corps of Engineers as they relate to Katrina and the ongoing recovery.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2007
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0076-P.
|Description:||iv, 145 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps of Engineers -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Federal Highway Administration -- Evaluation.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Environmental aspects.
- Hurricanes -- Environmental aspects -- Gulf States.
- Disaster relief -- United States -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Army. -- Corps of Engineers.
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency.
- United States. -- Federal Highway Administration.
- Adult services in public libraries -- Evaluation.
- Armed Forces -- Environmental aspects.
- Disaster relief -- Evaluation.
- Hurricanes -- Environmental aspects.
- United States.
- United States -- Gulf States.