|関連の人物：||Ron Carter; Ron Carter|
Ron Carter; Howard Hanson
|言語注記：||Some programs for musical performances and magazine articles about Ron Carter are written in French, Spanish, German and Finnish. There is also what appears to be a Japanese translation of Carter's publication, "Building a Jazz Line."|
|注記：||Photographs have been separated to the Photographs and Prints Division and have been described separately.|
|物理形態：||1.2 lin. ft. (3 archival boxes)|
Included are music programs from the Eastman Philharmonia conducted by Howard Hanson, in which Carter played. There are a few performance contracts and many programs of his performances, articles about him in international magazines and news clippings. Copies of Carter's publication as well as what appears to be the Japanese translation of "Building a Jazz Line" complete the collection.
- Carter, Ron, -- 1937-
- Eastman School of Music.
- Manhattan School of Music (New York, N.Y.)
- African Americans -- Music.
- African Americans in the performing arts.
- Jazz musicians -- United States.
- African American musicians.
- Music -- Instruction and study -- United States.
- African Americans.
- Jazz musicians.
- Music -- Instruction and study.
- United States.