도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Ron Carter; Ron Carter|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Ron Carter; Howard Hanson
|언어 메모:||Some programs for musical performances and magazine articles about Ron Carter are written in French, Spanish, German and Finnish. There is also what appears to be a Japanese translation of Carter's publication, "Building a Jazz Line."|
|메모:||Photographs have been separated to the Photographs and Prints Division and have been described separately.|
|설명:||1.2 lin. ft. (3 archival boxes)|
Included are music programs from the Eastman Philharmonia conducted by Howard Hanson, in which Carter played. There are a few performance contracts and many programs of his performances, articles about him in international magazines and news clippings. Copies of Carter's publication as well as what appears to be the Japanese translation of "Building a Jazz Line" complete the collection.
- Carter, Ron, -- 1937-
- Eastman School of Music.
- Manhattan School of Music (New York, N.Y.)
- African Americans -- Music.
- African Americans in the performing arts.
- Jazz musicians -- United States.
- African American musicians.
- Music -- Instruction and study -- United States.
- African Americans.
- Jazz musicians.
- Music -- Instruction and study.
- United States.