Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ulysses S Grant; Schuyler Colfax|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Cumming Schenck; Union Republican Congressional Committee.
|Notes:||"In view of the mighty consequences involved in the impending struggle, the short time which remains for work, and the superior value of documents issued at an early period of the campaign, liberal orders, with money enclosed, are respectfully but urgently solicited from Republican state committees, Union Leagues, political clubs and individuals."
Flanking title: For president, U.S. Grant. For vice president, Schuyler Colfax.
Signed: Robert C. Schenck, chairman [and six others], Union Republican Congressional Executive Committee.
At foot of p. , in square brackets: Sixth edition.
"Documents for distribution ..."--Page .
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
|Series Title:||Archive of Americana.; American broadsides and ephemera., Series 1 ;, no. 12625.|
|Other Titles:||For president, U.S. Grant.|
- Grant, Ulysses S. -- (Ulysses Simpson), -- 1822-1885.
- Colfax, Schuyler, -- 1823-1885.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Union Republican Congressional Committee.
- Campaign literature -- Publishing -- Washington (D.C.)
- Communication in politics -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1868-
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1869.
- Internet resources.