도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||William Dunbar; Thomas Wyatt, Sir; W H Auden; Wilfred Owen|
|음악 형식:||마드리갈; 노래; 합창; 기독교 외 성가|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Thea Musgrave; William Dunbar; Thomas Wyatt, Sir; W H Auden; Wilfred Owen; JoAnn Rice; Judith Lang Zaimont; Florilegium Chamber Choir.
|언어 메모:||1st work sung in Latin and English, 2nd and 3rd works in English, 4th work mainly in English with some Hebrew.|
|메모:||Durations: 10:32; 7:15; 8:47; 16:23.
First work for SSAATTBB and solo voices; second work for SATB; third work for SSATTBB; fourth work for SSAATTBB and four solo voices STBr and speaker.
Texts by William Dunbar (1st work), Sir Thomas Wyatt (2nd), W.H. Auden (3rd) & WIlfred Owen, with interpolations from the Brome medieval mystery play & the Mourner's Kaddish (4th).
Program notes in English.
|공연자||Florilegium Chamber Choir ; JoAnn Rice, conductor.|
|제품 설명:||Recorded in New York City in 1987.|
|설명:||1 sound disc (53 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||Rorate coeli (10:32) --
Four madrigals : With serving still (1:10) ; Tangled I was in love's snare (1:38) ; At most mischief (2:05) ; Hate whom ye list for I care not (2:12) / Thea Musgrave --
Serenade: to music (8:47) --
Parable : a tale of Abram and Isaac (16:23) / Judith Lang Zaimont.
|책임:||Musgrave. Serenade : to music ; Parable / Zaimont.|
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 8 parts), Unaccompanied.
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied.
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 6 parts), Unaccompanied.
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 8 parts) with organ.
- Dunbar, William, -- 1460?-1520? -- Musical settings.
- Wyatt, Thomas, -- Sir, -- 1503?-1542 -- Musical settings.
- Auden, W. H. -- (Wystan Hugh), -- 1907-1973 -- Musical settings.
- Owen, Wilfred, -- 1893-1918 -- Musical settings.