Twain, Mark, 1835-1910.
Berkeley, Published for the Iowa Center for Textual Studies by the University of California Press, 1972
|提及的人：||Mark Twain; Mark Twain|
Mark Twain; Franklin R Rogers; Paul Baender
|ISBN:||0520020189 9780520020184 0520024788 9780520024786 0451524071 9780451524072 9780140390100 0140390103|
|描述：||xi, 673 pages illustrations 24 cm.|
|責任：||With an introd. and explanatory notes by Franklin R. Rogers. Text established and textual notes by Paul Baender.|
Two American originals, Mark Twain and the West, come together in this documentary of the author's seven-year "pleasure trip" to the silver mines of Nevada. Twain had originally planned the trip to be a three-month "vacation; " not surprisingly for someone of Twain's temperament, the trip lasted seven years. His journey, like his book, has a way of taking ever-unexpected turns.
- Twain, Mark, -- 1835-1910 -- Travel -- West (U.S.)
- Authors, American -- Homes and haunts -- West (U.S.)
- West (U.S.) -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Twain, Mark, -- 1835-1910
- Authors, American -- Homes and haunts.
- Intellectual life.
- United States, West.
- United States -- Western states -- Description and travel, 1872 Personal observations