Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ted Cole; Harry Daniels; John Visser
|ISBN:||9780415584630 0415584639 9780203117378 0203117379|
|Description:||xix, 358 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||Definitions, labelling and patterns of provision --
Theories explaining child development and modes of intervention --
Assessment and intervention in educational settings --
Specific approaches and issues --
Supporting school-based professionals.
|Series Title:||Routledge handbooks.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Ted Cole, Harry Daniels and John Visser.|
We appreciate the encouraging and very constructive comments of the four reviewers. We acknowledge that the structure and overview circulated was a 'work in progress' and needed further development.
- Problem children -- Education -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Problem children -- Behavior modification -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Behavior disorders in children -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Behavior modification -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Classroom management -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Behavior disorders in children.
- Behavior modification.
- Classroom management.
- Problem children -- Behavior modification.
- Problem children -- Education.