Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
British Museum. Department of Printed Books.
Royal English bookbindings in the British Museum.
London : Trustees of the British Museum, 1957
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Howard M Nixon; British Museum. Department of Printed Books.
|Notes:||"Published on the occasion of the Royal Exhibition, 1957, celebrating the bi-centenary of the gift to the nation by King George II of the Old Royal Library"--Preface.|
|Description:||8 pages, 16 pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||[Howard M. Nixon].|
- Armorial bindings -- Exhibitions.
- British Museum. -- Department of Printed Books -- Exhibitions.
- Bookbinding -- England -- Exhibitions.
- Leather bindings (Bookbinding) -- England -- Exhibitions.
- British Museum. -- Department of Printed Books.
- Armorial bindings.
- Leather bindings (Bookbinding)