Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Elizabeth, Queen of Great Britain; Elizabeth, Queen of Great Britain|
|Material Type:||Biography, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Colin Campbell, Lady
|Description:||250 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Lady Colin Campbell.|
With the incisiveness, sympathy, and candor for which she is known, Lady Colin Campbell unveils the explosive truth about the private lives of the royals, including such revelations as which royal children bear uncanny resemblances to men other than their fathers; the missing - previously censored - minutes of the "Squidgy" tape; the late-blooming prince whose sexual "kick-start" was more or less arranged by the Queen; the day Charles came home early - much to Diana's dismay; and Fergie's separation: Was her hand forced by another royal? Never before has a member of the royal circle laid bare the intimate details of all the Windsor intrigues, past and present. Lady Colin Campbell's unrivaled understanding and access provide an in-depth portrait truer, more vivid, more comprehensive, and more exciting than any to date.
- Elizabeth -- II, -- Queen of Great Britain, -- 1926- -- Family.
- Marriages of royalty and nobility -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
- Princes -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Princesses -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Queens -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Elizabeth -- II, -- Queen of Great Britain, -- 1926-
- Marriages of royalty and nobility.
- Great Britain.