Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kelly Broxterman; Angela J Whalen
|Description:||xviii, 222 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.|
|Contents:||Data-based decision-making teams and their role in schoolwide response-to-intervention models --
Getting started : establishing your team --
Planning for a collaborative data-team meetings in RTI --
Data-based assessment and screening decisions --
Data-based intervention planning decisions --
Data-based progress monitoring decisions --
The roadmap : planning for data-based decision making --
Making it happen : implementing and sustaining data-based decision making in collaborative RTI teams.
|Series Title:||Guilford practical intervention in the schools series.|
|Other Titles:||Response-to-intervention team building|
|Responsibility:||Kelly Broxterman, Angela J. Whalen.|
"Collaborative effort and productive meetings are what really drive and inform an RTI process, but problems frequently arise in these areas. Broxterman and Whalen systematically delve into these
- Remedial teaching -- United States.
- Response to intervention (Learning disabled children)
- Learning disabled children -- Identification.
- Learning disabled children -- Education -- United States.
- Educational tests and measurements -- United States.
- Educational evaluation -- United States.
- Educational evaluation.
- Educational tests and measurements.
- Learning disabled children -- Education.
- Remedial teaching.
- United States.