Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||405 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Rule of three
Rule of 3
Computers around the globe shut down in a viral catastrophe. At Adam Daley's high school, the problem first seems to be a typical electrical outage. Thenl cell phones go down, municipal utilities are failing, and only a few computer-free cars function. As resources dwindle, crises mount, and chaos descends, Adam will see his suburban neighborhood band together for protection. And he will understand that having a police captain for a mother and a retired government spy living next door are not just the facts of his life but the keys to his survival.
- Electric power failures -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Juvenile fiction.
- Electric power failures -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Violence.
- Electric power failures.