Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Walters, Eric, 1957-
Rule of thre3.
|Material Type:||Document, Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (405 pages)|
|Other Titles:||Rule of three
Rule of 3
Computers around the globe shut down in a viral catastrophe. At Adam Daley's high school, the problem first seems to be a typical electrical outage. Thenl cell phones go down, municipal utilities are failing, and only a few computer-free cars function. As resources dwindle, crises mount, and chaos descends, Adam will see his suburban neighborhood band together for protection. And he will understand that having a police captain for a mother and a retired government spy living next door are not just the facts of his life but the keys to his survival.
- Electric power failures -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Juvenile fiction.
- Electric power failures -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Action & Adventure -- General.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Violence.
- Electric power failures.