도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Illuminated initials (Layout features)
Blind tooled bindings (Binding)
Clasp plates (Binding)
Wooden boards (Binding)
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Niccolò Bernardo; Antonio Diedo; Cristoforo Mauro; E Kenneth Gray; Procuratoria di San Marco, Venice.; U. Maggs (Firm),; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Title from bookseller's description.
Collation: Parchment, fol. ii (paper; i is pastedown) + 24 (foliated 2-25) + 1 (ruled but blank) + ii (paper; i is pastedown) ; 1[superscript 6] ( -1,6) 2[superscript 8] 3[superscript 10] 4[superscript 2] (+ 1).
Layout: Written in 27 long lines; frame-ruled in ink.
Script: Written in a rounded Gothic hand.
Decoration: One- and two-line initials illuminated in gold and blue alternately; pen-flourishing in red and blue to form a border on the left margin of every page; chapter numbers written in red in outer margins.
Binding: 15th-century blind-tooled brown morocco; central octagonal frame enclosing an elaborate gilt ropework ornament; blind-tooled outer border composed of thick intersecting fillets. Sewing on three straps laced into wooden boards. Four brass clasp plates with "IHS" monogram, nailed to front cover; eight brass nails on back cover.
Provenance: Purchased from Maggs through the Dr. E. Kenneth Gray Endowment, 22 March 2006.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0155.
|설명:||25 leaves : parchment ; 266 x 180 (166 x 101) mm. bound to 278 x 189 mm.|
- Procuratoria di San Marco, Venice.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Italian -- 15th century.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Venice (Italy) -- History -- 697-1508 -- Sources.
- Venice (Italy) -- Politics and government -- 697-1508 -- Sources.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Italian.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)
- Manuscripts, Medieval.
- Politics and government.
- Illinois -- Urbana.
- Italy -- Venice.