Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sarah Hines-Stephens; Dan Schoening
|ISBN:||9781434219923 1434219925 9781434227652 1434227650|
|Target Audience:||008-012.; RL: 4.5.; Guided reading level: M.|
|Description:||49 p. : col. ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||DC super heroes., Wonder Woman.|
|Responsibility:||written by Sarah Hines Stephens ; illustrated by Dan Schoening.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A book about super heroes for addition to a library.
Despite the "Super Heroes" title, this slender novel lacks the appeal of graphic "comic-book" style texts. Its illustrations are appealing, but its vocabulary may be daunting for reluctant and emergent readers.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Superheroes -- Fiction.
- Rain forests -- Fiction.
- Rain forest conservation -- Fiction.
- Superheroes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wonder Woman (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rain forests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rain forest conservation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wonder Woman (Fictional character) -- Juvenile fiction.