|類型/形式：||Documentary television programs
Will Lyman; Michael Kirk; Jim Gilmore; PBS Video.; Washington Post Company.; Kirk Documentary Group.
|注意：||Videodisc release of the program originally aired on the television program Frontline, October 26, 2004.|
|餘額：||Editor, Steve Audette ; director of photography, Ben McCoy ; music, Miranda Hentoff.|
|表演者：||Narrator, Will Lyman.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (90 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Rumsfeld's new war --
Toppling the Taliban and Saddam, too --
Rumsfeld the man --
Rumsfeld returns --
Rumsfeld the manager --
Combating future threats.
|其他題名：||Frontline (Television program)|
|責任：||produced and directed by Michael Kirk : coproduced and reported by Jim Gilmore ; written by Michael Kirk ; Frontline co-production with the Washington Post and Kirk Documentary Group.|
With the United States Army deployed in a dozen hot spots around the world, on constant alert in Afghanistan, and taking casualties every day in Iraq, some current and former officers now say the army is on the verge of being "broken." The program digs into the aggressive attempts to assert civilian control and remake the military by the Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and his allies, and the results in the War on Terrorism and Iraq.
- Rumsfeld, Donald, -- 1932-
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
- Cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- United States -- Military policy -- Decision making.
- Civil-military relations -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.