Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Documentary television programs
|Named Person:||Donald Rumsfeld; Donald Rumsfeld|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Will Lyman; Michael Kirk; Jim Gilmore; PBS Video.; Washington Post Company.; Kirk Documentary Group.
|Notes:||Videodisc release of the program originally aired on the television program Frontline, October 26, 2004.|
|Credits:||Editor, Steve Audette ; director of photography, Ben McCoy ; music, Miranda Hentoff.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Will Lyman.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Rumsfeld's new war --
Toppling the Taliban and Saddam, too --
Rumsfeld the man --
Rumsfeld returns --
Rumsfeld the manager --
Combating future threats.
|Other Titles:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||produced and directed by Michael Kirk : coproduced and reported by Jim Gilmore ; written by Michael Kirk ; Frontline co-production with the Washington Post and Kirk Documentary Group.|
- Rumsfeld, Donald, -- 1932-
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
- Cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- United States -- Military policy -- Decision making.
- Civil-military relations -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- United States. -- Department of Defense.
- Cabinet officers.
- Civil-military relations.
- Military policy -- Decision making.
- Politics and government
- United States.