Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Science fiction comic books, strips, etc
Superhero comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Terry Moore; Takeshi Miyazawa; Norman Lee, (Comic book inker); Craig Yeung; Sara Pichelli; Emma Rios; Christina Strain; Joe Caramagna; Christopher Yost; James Asmus
|Notes:||"Contains material originally published in magazine form as Runaways [vol. 3] #7-10"--Indicia.
"Created by Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona."
Cataloger's note: Series numbering of the magazine form is for the revived/renumbered series published beginning in 2008. A previous run of the original series which began publication in 2003 and ended in 2004 ran for 18 issues was numbered 1-18. A second run began in 2005 and ended in 2008 and ran for 30 issues which were numbered 1-30.
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Rock zombies --
Mollifest destiny / writer, Chris Yost ; artist, Sara Pichelli --
Truth or dare / writer, James Asmus ; artist, Emma Rios.
|Series Title:||Runaways, Vol. 10; Marvel digests.|
|Other Titles:||Rock zombies|
|Responsibility:||writer, Terry Moore ; penciler, Takeshi Miyazawa ; inkers, Takeshi Miyazawa, Norman Lee & Craig Yeung. Mollifest destiny, writer, Chris Yost ; artist, Sara Pichelli ; Truth or dare, writer, James Asmus ; artist, Emma Rios ; colorist, Christina Strain ; letterer, VC's Joe Caramagna.|
- Runaways (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Runaway teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mutation (Biology) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Good and evil.
- Mutation (Biology)
- Runaway teenagers.
- Runaways (Fictitious characters)
- United States.