Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Science fiction comic books, strips, etc
Superhero comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joss Whedon; Michael Ryan, (Comic book artist); Rick Ketcham; Jay Leisten; Andrew Hennessy; Victor Olazaba; Roland Paris; Christina Strain; Randy Gentile; Joe Caramagna; Cory Petit
|Notes:||"Contains material originally published in magazine form as Runaways [vol. 2] #25-30"--Indicia.
"Runaways created by Brian K. Vaughan & Adrian Alphona"--Title page verso.
Some issues may be Direct edition.
Direct Edition refers to comics that come directly from the publisher. Non-Direct Editions come from newsstand distribution companies instead of the publishers themselves. The only difference between Direct Editions and Non-Direct Editions is method of distribution.
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||Marvel digests.|
|Other Titles:||Dead end kids|
|Responsibility:||[writer, Joss Whedon ; penciler, Michael Ryan ; inker, Rick Ketcham with Jay Leisten, Andrew Hennessy, Victor Olazaba & Roland Paris ; colorist, Christina Strain ; letterer, VC's Randy Gentile, Joe Carmagna & Cory Petit].|
- Runaways (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Runaway teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mutation (Biology) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Time travel -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Good and evil.
- Mutation (Biology)
- Runaway teenagers.
- Runaways (Fictitious characters)
- Time travel.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.